LATIGO LEATHER WITH HIGH QUALITY SEQUIN TRIM RIVETED EVENING BAG WITH STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE AND CHAINS. SMALL IN SIZE, YET ASTONISHINGLY ROOMY!
This remarkable bag will light up a room, and every body's face, any time you show up with it on your arm. Spread happiness and sparkles, day and night, all around you!
- This gorgeous bag is made of latigo leather, which is used to make horse saddles and bridles, and is resistant to the elements. It is adorned with a wide three-inch strip of amazing sequins, which glow from green to turquoise blue to purple on one side, and are matte black on the other (see photos).
- No stitches or seams (other than to stitch the sequins' accent band) pertaining to the construction of this bag: it is entirely riveted together. No lining either for this baby!
- Roomy enough to fit an iPhone 6 plus or equivalent (which is great news, given most evening bags these days aren't large enough to even fit a regular-sized cell phone) in addition to keys, makeup, cash, credit cards and other essentials for a night on the town. Even a pack of cigarettes if you are so inclined. Talk about a lot of storage room for such a compact bag!
- Dimensions: approx. 6 3/4 x 4 1/2.
- Hidden magnetic closure.
- Stainless steel braided chain. The lock and key actually work! The lock helps making this bag very versatile:
- The chain can be doubled as shown on pictures and used as short handles.
- You can wear the chain medium long by using only one strand of the chain.
- or you can wear it long: with one turn of the key in the lock you can detach the chain and restring it through the silver grommets as one long strand (then reattach the two ends of the chain with the lock) so that the bag can be worn on the shoulder.
- NYET logo embossed at bottom of bag.
- Designed and handmade by Delphine Pontvieux in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
If you like the overall shape of the bag but would like a different look for it, be it less hardware, or different type of embellishments all together, do not hesitate to contact me via email or online chat and I will be happy to design another one-of-a-kind bag for you at a similar price, depending on the amount of work involved.