The Sailor Belt
by: Nyet Jewelry
LEATHER BELT WITH LEATHER AND METAL BUCKLE ADORNED WITH A STAINLESS STEEL ANCHOR SHACKLE, PORTHOLE GROMMETS AND THE INSCRIPTION OF YOUR CHOICE (OPTIONAL) IN “OLD ENGLISH” LETTERS.
- Whether you’ve survived the Cape Horn and the roaring forties, or you just like to sail a balsam toy boat with your kids in the pond behind your house, it is time to unleash the fearless sailor in you!
- Made of a 1 1/2 inch (38 mm) wide strip of fine cowhide, which was hand-dyed, tooled and finished by the designer.
- Buckle measures 3 x 2 inches (76.2 x 50.8 mm). It features a real, marine-grade nautical anchor shackle at its center, held with suede lace (available in a range of colors). The shackle is made of stainless steel, which will not rust.
- This belt can be custom made to size. Enter your size information in the "note" box. Please double check your measurements, as custom made items are non returnable.
- You can also add an inscription of your choice in “Old English” letters, such as the name of your boat, or whatever strikes your fancy. Let us know the exact wording of the inscription you wish to engrave on your belt in the "note"box.
- Designed and handmade by Delphine Pontvieux in Chicago.