Stirrup 2.0 Necklace Silver
HAMMERED STEEL CHAIN AND DEERSKIN LEATHER
- Handmade in Chicago, USA, by Nyet Jewelry designer Delphine Pontvieux.
- Designed as an evening-wear variation of her ever popular Stirrup Choker.
- Made of hammered steel chain and buttery soft deerskin leather.
- The pendant is a stirrup (each of a pair of devices attached to each side of a horse’s saddle, in the form of a loop with a flat base to support the rider’s foot).
- made of solid brass for the gold tone version.
- made of rhodium over solid brass for the silver version.
- Pendant measures 1 1/2 x 1 3/4 (38 x 45 mm).
Also adorned with a detachable deerskin leather fringe in the back, so the necklace can be worn two ways: as a simple necklace or with the fringed attachment to amp up the sex appeal of a backless/strapless dress.
- Tipping the scales at 8.6 ounces (approx. 250 grams), this necklace won’t go unnoticed around your neck.
- Necklace length: 20 inches (508mm)
Johnny Jane's multi wrap Leather Bracelet Deerskin
MULTI WRAP LEATHER BRACELET WITH SLIDE CLOSURE Super long wrap made of 1/2 inch wide (12 mm) leather. This deerskin leather is amazingly supple and soft to the touch. Designed to wrap many times around...
Druzy and deerskin necklace
Thick deerskin choker necklace with large druzy stone pendent. This piece is one-of-a-kind necklace: It features a large half-cut druzy stone adorned with Austrian crystals and wrapped in black deerskin. The...
Smokey quartz, Austrian crystals and deerskin necklace
Hand-braided deerskin necklace with large removable smoky quartz pendent adorned with Austrian crystals. This striking necklace features: A large smoky quartz stone adorned with sparkling Austrian crystals. The pendant's clasp can...
Nyet Jewelry Gift Card
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Nyet Jewelry Gift Card. Gift cards are delivered by email and...