Springbok fuchsia oversize fur bag and matching chain wallet
BRIGHTLY DYED SPRINGBOK OVERSIZED BAG WITH GOLD METAL HARDWARE AND MATCHING CHAIN WALLET.
Do you own a piece this exclusive in your closet? From shape to materials to design, this bag is totally original and unconventional! You will be the only person in the world possessing this bag.
This fascinating bag is vividly gorgeous in color. It originates from the Springbok, a medium-sized antelope which inhabits the dry areas of south and southwestern Africa known for its incredible soft and exclusively textured and colored fur.
- No stitches or seams (except for the shoulder strap), this bag is entirely riveted together.
- The lining, which also serves the purpose of creating dividing compartments, is made of the softest stone oiled leather and can be removed thanks to four strategically placed snaps, should you prefer to carry a slouchier version of the bag.
- This bag is extra roomy. Dimensions: approx. 19x11x4 inches (48x28x10 cms)
- Gold plated spring-lock closure, adjustable with black/fur leather strap.
- Four metal feet to protect the fur at the bottom of the bag.
- Wide double stitched shoulder strap.
- NYET logo embossed on detachable leather band with ring, which allows you to clip your keys and your wallet onto your bag so that your valuables are safe.
- Comes with a matching fur and stone oiled leather wallet with a gold plated over stainless steel chain and ring.
- Designed and handmade by Delphine Pontvieux in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
ABOUT THE SPRINGBOK:
The springbok (Antidorcas marsupialis) is primarily a browser. It feeds on shrubs and succulents.This antelope can live without drinking water for years, meeting its requirements through eating succulent vegetation. The International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources classifies the springbok as a least concern species. The Springbok, in fact, is one of the few antelope species considered to have an expanding population. They are popular game animals, valued for their meat and skin. We, at Nyet jewelry, only use the leather of animals that are commonly killed for food and are not endangered in any way, shape or form.
The Springbok is the national animal of South Africa.
Fringe benefits leather choker
DOUBLE LEATHER CHOKER NECKLACE WITH LONG DEERSKIN LEATHER FRINGE With its sleek lines, almost architectural in design, yet, dangerously sexy, this choker packs a healthy dose of attitude for the woman who means...
The Statement earrings in silver or gold
EXTRA LONG TASSEL DEERSKIN LEATHER EARRINGS Made of buttery soft black deerskin leather. Approximate length: 12 inches (30 mm). Can easily be shortened upon request or by yourself to any size...
STONE OILED LEATHER CUFF WITH SHACKLE HARDWARE AND MAGNETIC CLASP. Love the look of a luxurious leather cuff with timeless equestrian flair? Search no further, this sophisticated bracelet is for you. Put it on and...