Shades of Grey Gemstone Pendant Necklace 2.0
by: Nyet Jewelry
LARGE PERSIAN WEAVE CHAINMAILLE NECKLACE WITH MULTI GEMSTONES PENDANT.
- This stunning metal necklace is made of a thick persian weave chainmaille necklace.
- The strands are beautifully gathered at each end with a large gun metal swivel clasp for easy donning and removal.
- Necklace is 21 1/2 inches in length (54cm). Length can be reduced upon request. Please leave a note with desired length in note box at check out.
- The pendant on this alluring necklace measures 1 1/2 inches (37 mm) in width and 3 inches (75 mm) in length. It is encased in silver and contains the following stones:
Druzy: druse, also known as drusy or druzy, refers to a coating of fine crystals on a rock fracture surface. Generally, it is possible to find drusy natural gemstones in any location in which there is a place for water to collect and evaporate on rock. It most often appears along river beds and shorelines.
Pyrite: Pyrite is sometimes called Fools' Gold because of its similarity in color and shape to Gold. Pyrite has the same chemical formula as the rarer mineral Marcasite, but it crystallizes in a different crystal system, thereby classifying it as a separate mineral species.
Cubic zirconia: cubic crystalline form of zirconium dioxide. The synthesized material is hard, optically flawless and usually colorless, but may be made in a variety of different colors. Because of its low cost, durability, and close visual likeness to diamond, synthetic cubic zirconia has remained the most gemologically and economically important competitor for diamonds since commercial production began in 1976.
Hematite: Hematite (iron ore) is a very common mineral on Earth and it also occurs everywhere on the planet Mars where it is responsible for the planet's distinctive red color. It was first identified on Mars by the Thermal Emission Spectrometer (TES), aboard Mars Global Surveyor.
- Designed and assembled in Chicago by Delphine Pontvieux.