FARM-RAISED CROCODILE NECKLACE.
- This necklace is one of a kind.
- Made with scales from the end of the tail of a farm-raised crocodile.
- While this necklace makes a big statement, it is very light to wear.
- Dyed a bright turquoise hue, adjustable to fit most necks.
- Handmade in Chicago, USA, by Nyet Jewelry designer Delphine Pontvieux.
Did you Know?
The back hides we use (crocodylus Niloticus, or Nile crocodile) come exclusively from crocodile farms in South Africa, never from the wild. Their origin is fully documented via CITES permits and were cleared upon entry into the USA by the US Fish and Wildlife Services.
Crocodile Earrings - Assorted Colors
FARM-RAISED CROCODILE DROP EARRINGS WITH METAL RINGS. These light earrings channel a sophisticated, yet, on-trend vibe with their irregular shape that contours the animal's scales. Earring hooks are made of stainless steel (gold plate over stainless steel...
Reptilian Armor Cuff Turquoise
FARM-RAISED CROCODILE LEATHER CUFF WITH 2 D-RING HORSE BITS AND ADJUSTABLE BUCKLE. One-of-a-kind hand-dyed piece featuring riveted equestrian hardware and stitched cowhide leather adjustable strap. The crocodile back hide is dyed a vivid...
Reptilian Armor Wraparound Cuff Turquoise
FARM-RAISED CROCODILE LEATHER WRAPAROUND CUFF WITH 2 POSITION SNAP BUCKLE. One-of-a-kind piece made with the tail end of the crocodile back hide. This tantalizing piece is dyed a gorgeous bright turquoise hue...