WIDE HAIR-ON COWHIDE CHOKER WITH LARGE SILVER PENDANT WITH FACETED LEMON TOPAZ AND SMOKEY TOPAZ STONES.
- This wide choker necklace is made of black acid burn hair-on cowhide with a stainless steel spring gate ring which allows the pendant to be removed or replaced with another at will.
- Closes in the back with snaps.
- Made for an approx. 14 inch-neck size. Please mention exact neck size in the note box upon check out if you wish a customized size.
- The necklace also comes with an extra necklace chain, so that the pendant can be worn every day, at work or for any occasion. It is made of 6 mm thick stainless steel chain, with a large 23mm stainless steel lobster clasp and jump rings, which won't ever tarnish or oxidyze.
- The pendant on this alluring necklace measures 11/2 inch (31 mm) in width and 3 1/2 inches (90mm) in length. It is encased in silver and contains the following faceted stones:
is a neosilicate mineral which comes in a wide range of possible colors, and is prized as a gemstone. Pure topaz is colorless and transparent, but as with many other types of gem, substitutions of trace amounts of other mineral ions leads to various colorations. (gemstoneslist.com)
- Designed and assembled in Chicago by Delphine Pontvieux.