Angelina 2.0 2-in-one convertible necklace and choker
by: Nyet Jewelry
WIDE HAIR-ON COWHIDE CHOKER WITH LARGE SILVER PENDANT WITH FACETED AMETHYST, PRASIOLITE, CITRINE AND SMOKEY TOPAZ STONES.
- This wide choker necklace is made of chartreuse hair-on cowhide with a stainless steel spring gate ring which allows the pendant to be removed or replaced with another at will.
- Closes in the back with snaps.
- Made for an approx. 14 inch-neck size. Please mention exact neck size in the note box upon check out if you wish a customized size.
- The necklace also comes with an extra necklace chain, so that the pendant can be worn every day, at work or for any occasion. It is made of 6 mm thick stainless steel chain, with a large 23mm stainless steel lobster clasp and jump rings, which won't ever tarnish or oxidyze.
- The pendant on this alluring necklace measures 11/2 inch (29 mm) in width and 3 1/2 inches (90mm) in length. It is encased in silver and contains the following faceted stones:
Amethyst is a famous variety of quartz, with the same overall chemical formula of SiO2 (silicon dioxide). It is violet / purple in color. Amethyst varies in shape, size and color in the various locations in which it is discovered, and experts can even tell where amethyst came from, sometimes even down to which mine.
Prasiolite (or vermarine) is a quartz crystal or cluster that is green in color.
Citrine is a variety of quartz which typically has a yellow hue - although it can very from very pale to brown. The color of natural citrine is caused by trace impurities of iron (Fe3+) ions.
Smokey topaz. Topaz is a neosilicate mineral, prized as a gemstone, which comes in a wide range of possible colors, a deep chocolate brown color with this stone. (gemstoneslist.com)
- Designed and assembled in Chicago by Delphine Pontvieux.