Citrine stainless steel earrings
- These gorgeous earrings feature two citrine faceted stones in a tear drop shape which are encased in silver.
- Each stone measures approx. 0.7 inch (18mms) long by 0.6 inch (15 mms) wide.
- Citrine is a variety of quartz which typically has a yellow hue - although it can vary from very pale to brown. The color of natural citrine is caused by trace impurities of iron (Fe3+) ions. (gemstoneslist.com)
- Cluster of six stainless steel chains for added drama.
- Total length of earrings is approx 4 inches (105 mms).
- Surgery steel earring hooks.
- Designed and assembled in Chicago by Delphine Pontvieux.
Extra Long Stainless Steel Lariat With Chain Tassels
EXTRA LONG STAINLESS STEEL LARIAT NECKLACE WITH CHAIN TASSELS. This extra long stainless steel lariat is the perfect chameleon accessory to pack in your suitcase: You can wear it as...
Nyet Jewelry Gift Card
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Nyet Jewelry Gift Card. Gift cards are delivered by email and...
Angelina 2-in-one convertible necklace and choker
WIDE HAIR-ON COWHIDE CHOKER WITH LARGE SILVER PENDANT WITH FACETED LEMON TOPAZ AND SMOKEY TOPAZ STONES. This wide choker necklace is made of bright green hair-on cowhide with a stainless steel spring gate...
Chinoiserie Choker (various colors)
LEATHER CHOKER NECKLACE WITH FOUR PAVE RHINESTONE-CAPPED SILK TASSEL PENDANTS. Made of a 5/8 inch (17 mm) wide strip of supple matte black stone oiled leather. Color coordinated silk tassels measure approx....