Classic waxed cotton wraparound bracelet
by: Nyet Jewelry
2-YARD LONG WAXED COTTON WITH VARIOUS METAL BEADS
- Handmade in Chicago, USA, by Nyet Jewelry designer Delphine Pontvieux.
- Two yards of waxed cotton thread.
- button-style clasp.
- Adorned with beads of various shapes made of silver, brass, copper, plated gold and oxidized copper, including a Buddha head.
- Wraps around many times around the wrist.
- Size can be adjusted to fit all wrists' sizes.
- Pictured on hand model: 2 separate wraparounds.