by: Nyet Jewelry
LEATHER AND SOLID BRASS OR STAINLESS STEEL CONCHO
- This fierce cuff is a truly unisex piece.
- Made from a 1 3/4 inch wide (45mm) hand-dyed piece of leather, on which two leather straps have been riveted in place.
- Adorned with a concho. A “concho” is a decorative metal piece that is usually added to leather items, such as saddle strings.
- While conchos can be intricate in their designs, this one is resolutely modern and sleek: it is made of stainless steel and polished to a mirror-like finish.
- Attaches to wrist with two solid brass/nickel-plated strap buckles.
One size fits most wrist sizes, from 6 1/4 to 8 1/2 inches.