Leather and gems necklace choker 3.0
by: Nyet Jewelry
12-STRAND 2MM ROUND LEATHER CHOKER WITH LARGE SILVER PENDANT WITH FACETED GEMSTONES AND CABOCHONS.
- This stunning choker necklace is made of twelve strands of 2 mm thick round high quality leather cord in four gorgeous metallic colors: black, berry, anis and bronze.
- Four clutters of three strands are beautifully gathered at each end with metallic end caps.
- Closes in the back with a large (23mm) stainless steel lobster clasp, which won't tarnish or oxidyze.
- Made for an approx. 14 inch-neck size. Please mention exact neck size in the note box upon check out if you wish a customized size.
- The pendant on this alluring necklace measures 1 inch (25 mm) in width and 3 inches (76 mm) in length. It is encased in silver and contains the following faceted stone and cabochons:
Amethyst is a famous variety of quartz, with the same overall chemical formula of SiO2 (silicon dioxide). It is violet / purple in color. Amethyst varies in shape, size and color in the various locations in which it is discovered, and experts can even tell where amethyst came from, sometimes even down to which mine.
Prasiolite (or vermarine) is a quartz crystal or cluster that is green in color.
Citrine is a variety of quartz which typically has a yellow hue - although it can vary from very pale to brown. The color of natural citrine is caused by trace impurities of iron (Fe3+) ions.
Smokey Topaz. Topaz is a neosilicate mineral, prized as a gemstone, which comes in a wide range of possible colors; a deep chocolate brown color with regards to this stone.
Peridot is forsteritic olivine that is of gem quality. While olivine is one of the earth's most common minerals, most of it is not of gem quality, which makes the peridot somewhat rare. It only occurs in one color - transparent olive green.
- Designed and assembled in Chicago by Delphine Pontvieux.