CHEETAH HAIR-ON COWHIDE ENVELOPE STYLE CLUTCH WITH GOLD RIVETS, CHAIN AND DESIGNER LOCK HARDWARE.
Here we revisit a classic clutch design, but with the unconventional Nyet twist, ie, unique prints and colors.
- No cheetahs were harmed in the making of this piece. It is made of dyed hair-on cowhide leather. Gold hardware and rivets throughout add a sophisticated finishing touch to the ensemble.
- Dimensions: approx. 12 1/4 x 9 x 1 1/4 inches (31 x 23 x 3cms).
- Closes securely with a snap button plus a designer gold plated lock.
- Extra long removable gold plate over stainless steel chain strap allows you to wear this clutch as a cross body. Measures approx. 48 inches (122 cms).
- Simple interior design with removable black stone oiled leather partition. Unlined.
- NYET logo embossed inside.
- Designed and handmade by Delphine Pontvieux in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
If you like the overall shape of the bag but would like a different look for it, be it a different leather, less/more hardware, or different type of embellishments all together, do not hesitate to contact me via email or online chat and I will be happy to design another one-of-a-kind bag for you at a similar price, depending on the amount of work involved.