FARM-RAISED CROCODILE LEATHER CUFF WITH LARGE AGATE STONE ADORNMENT AND ADJUSTABLE BUCKLE.
- One-of-a-kind piece featuring a 2 3/4 by .3/4 inch polished Laguna Lace Agate onto a black cowhide leather adjustable strap.
- The Laguna Lace Agate is the most highly praised banded agate in the world. It is known for its extremely tight banding and vibrant shades of red and scarlet. Laguna Agate is found in an area covering roughly four square miles in a remote mountain range in the state of Chihuahua, Mexico. Laguna Agate is a variety of banded Chalcedony, a mineral of the Quartz family.
- The crocodile back hide is dyed a stylish beige/fawn color and is lined with an extra soft designer lambskin hide in a black ink hue.
- One size fits most, for wrists up to 8 inches (200mm) thanks to its adjustable 1/2 inch wide buckle with loop.
- Designed and handmade in Chicago by Delphine Pontvieux.
Did you Know?
The back hides we use (crocodylus Niloticus, or Nile crocodile) come exclusively from crocodile farms in South Africa, never from the wild. Their origin is fully documented via CITES permits and were cleared upon entry into the USA by the US Fish and Wildlife Services.
Read this informative post about some misconceptions regarding exotic leathers.