LATIGO LEATHER CUFF WITH ANCHOR SHACKLE
- Handmade in Chicago, USA, by Nyet Jewelry designer Delphine Pontvieux.
- Made of veg tanned leather.
- Please note, the dye used for this bracelet is painted on the leather, which gives it a shiny, vinyl kind of look.
Cuff is 1 1/2 wide (38 mm).
- Made with marine-grade stainless steel shackle at its center, which will not rust or tarnish.
- Closure: silver tone strap buckle to fit most wrist sizes.
- Available in two sizes:
- Small for wrists ranging from 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 inches.
- Large for wrists ranging from 7 1/2 to 9 inches.
- Available in a wide range of custom color combinations. Contact us for information.
The Shackle cuff is the very first leather piece of jewelry ever created by Delphine Pontvieux in 2012. Made available in a wide range of colors over the years, this cuff has become a signature piece.
In 2014, Delphine Pontvieux was commissioned to present a Latigo Shackle cuff as a gift to all the professional polo players participating in the La Martina Beach Polo World Cup 2014 in Miami Beach, Florida.