LEATHER AND SOLID BRASS CHOKER NECKLACE WITH STIRRUP PENDANT
- Handmade in Chicago, USA, by Nyet Jewelry designer Delphine Pontvieux.
- Hand-dyed and coated with protective leather finish.
- 1/2 inch (12.7 mm) wide strip of fine Latigo leather (which is used in horse saddlery).
- Stirrup pendant measures one inch in width (25.4 mm):
- Silver version is a rhodium-plated solid brass pendant.
- Gold version is a solid brass pendant.
- Strap buckle closure is a perfect option to fit most neck sizes, from 13 1/2 (340mm) to 16 1/2 inches (420mm).
- A Nyet Jewelry bestseller.
In 2013, the organizers of the La Martina Miami Beach Polo World Cup IX commissioned Pontvieux to create a distinctive piece of jewelry to be presented to all the female polo players in competition at the event. She created the Stirrup choker. With its minimalist, yet, refined shape, this necklace has quickly become a favorite in the equestrian world, and a Nyet Jewelry bestselling item ever since.