Stitched Slim Stirrup Belt
by: Nyet Jewelry
STITCHED LEATHER BELT WITH SOLID BRASS BUCKLE AND STIRRUP PENDANT
stirrup |ˈstərəp, ˈstə-rəp, ˈstir-| noun1: Each of a pair of devices attached to each side of a horse’s saddle, in the form of a loop with a flat base to support the rider’s foot.
The “Stirrup Belt” is minimalist, yet, refined, in shape. Made of Latigo leather (which is used in horse saddlery) and solid brass, it is a vision of strength, power, fearlessness, beauty and timeless elegance, just like the polo players that inspired Pontvieux, as she watched them in action in Wellington, Florida, last winter.
- The Stirrup belt is made of a 1/2 inch (12 mm) wide strip of fine cowhide, which was hand-dyed, tooled and finished by the designer.
- Adorned with a solid brass stirrup pendant, which measures 1 inch in width (25.4 mm).
- The rivets and heavy belt buckle are made of solid brass.
- Belt Measurements. This belt is meant to fit around your natural waist line. (fits up to 35 inch waist line)
36.5 inches from tip of buckle to tip of belt
32 inches from tip of buckle to center hole of belt.
- Mention your natural waist size in the "note" box so we can custom fit our belt to your waist size.
- Designed and handmade by Delphine Pontvieux in Chicago.