STONE OILED BLACK LEATHER WITH WIDE GRAY VELVET TRIM RIVETED EVENING BAG, ADORNED WITH BEAD WORK AND A UNIQUE STRING OF PEARLS' HANDLE. SMALL IN SIZE, YET ASTONISHINGLY ROOMY!
Combining the rich texture of velvet paired with the soft touch of stone oiled leather and a unique bag handle, which brings "breakfast at Tiffany's" to mind, as well as intricate bead work on the front in shades of grays and blues, this piece is certain to draw envious stares whenever you carry it on your arm. Try it on for size!
- Only two bags available in this design!
- This gorgeous bag is made of matte black stone oiled leather. This appellation refers to an oil-tanned leather that's been buffed so that the grain is no longer visible, hence its extreme smoothness.
- No stitches or seams (other than to stitch the wide gray velvet accent band) pertaining to the construction of this bag: it is entirely riveted together. No lining either for this baby!
- Roomy enough to fit an iPhone 6S or equivalent (which is great news, given most evening bags these days aren't large enough to even fit a regular-sized cell phone) in addition to keys, makeup, cash, credit cards and other essentials for a night on the town. Even a pack of cigarettes, if you are so inclined. Talk about a lot of storage room for such a compact bag!
- Dimensions: approx. 6 3/4 x 4 1/2.
- Magnetic button silver closure.
- Short handle made of large imitation pearls and crystal bead spacers strung on a strong metal wire.
- Two stainless steel rings on each side allow to clip on a removable stainless steel braided chain, measuring approximately 36 inches (90 cm) in length (included).
- NYET logo-embossed leather strap with stainless steel ring snaps at the bottom of the bag so that you can clip your keys and other valuables onto it. Never lose your keys again when your bag takes a spill!
- Designed and handmade by Delphine Pontvieux in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
If you like the overall shape of the bag but would like a different look for it, be it less hardware, or different type of embellishments all together, do not hesitate to contact me via email or online chat and I will be happy to design another one-of-a-kind bag for you at a similar price, depending on the amount of work involved.