Pelham horse bit leather necklace tan
- Ever sick of the same boring equestrian jewelry? Fearless you, meet your new favorite necklace. Definitely not for the run-of-the-mill equestrian jewelry wearers.
- On trend with what is hot this season, i.e. lots and lots of long fringe all over the couture runways, this creation looks stunning when worn over an unbuttoned blouse, a plunging neckline or under a structured jacket.
- The leather necklace is made of 5mm diameter round leather and closes with a stainless steel bayonet clasp at the back. The approx. length is 20 inches around the neck (can be custom fit for any neck size, please specify upon ordering if needed)
- The attached pendant is a miniature Pelham horse bit, a favorite of polo players. The pendant measures approx. 3 inches in width (75mm) and 2 inches in height (50 mm).
- A stainless steel chain connects it to a solid metal flat cap, to which is attached a long leather tassel.
- The tassel is made of deer skin, which measures 10 1/4 inches long (260mm).
- Please note that the tassel can be cut to the length of your choice prior to shipping. You can also cut it yourself with good kitchen scissors to achieve your desired look once you have it on. This item is not returnable once altered.
- Handmade in Chicago, USA, by Nyet Jewelry designer Delphine Pontvieux. Limited edition.
Pelham horse bit leather necklace
BRAIDED LEATHER NECKLACE WITH PELHAM HORSE BIT PENDANT AND LONG DEERSKIN LEATHER FRINGE Ever sick of the same boring equestrian jewelry? Fearless you, meet your new favorite necklace. Definitely not for the run-of-the-mill equestrian jewelry...