FARM-RAISED CROCODILE DROP EARRINGS WITH METAL RINGS.
- These light earrings channel a sophisticated, yet, on-trend vibe with their irregular shape that contours the animal's scales.
- Earring hooks are made of stainless steel (gold plate over stainless steel for gold version). Farm-raised dyed crocodile leather.
- Average size of earrings is 3 inches in height (75 mm) from tip to tip and 1 to 1 1/2 inches wide (25 to 38 mm).
- While these earrings make a big statement, they are light to wear and won’t tug on your ears.
- Each set of earrings is a one-of-a-kind, with varying shapes.
- If there are more than one pair of earrings in the same color and metal combo available, please feel free to describe the ones you want in the note box at checkout and we will make sure that we send those to you.
- Handmade in Chicago, USA, by Nyet Jewelry designer Delphine Pontvieux.
Did you Know?
The back hides we use (crocodylus Niloticus, or Nile crocodile) come exclusively from crocodile farms in South Africa, never from the wild. Their origin is fully documented via CITES permits and were cleared upon entry into the USA by the US Fish and Wildlife Services.
Read this informative post about some misconceptions regarding exotic leathers.