Labradorite, pave rhinestones and grey crystal tassel earrings
$92.00 USDSize Guide
ROUND PILLOW CUT LABRADORITE STONE W/ PAVE RHINESTONES, AND GREY FACETED CRYSTAL BEADS TASSEL.
- Total length of earrings is approx. 3 3/4 inches (9.4 cm).
- Adorned with a round pillow cut labradorite stone with white crystals pave rhinestones.
- Also adorned with a tassel made of faceted matte grey crystal beads and pave rhinestones.
- Labradorite: Labradorite is a gemstone that was named after Labrador in Canada, where it was found on the Isle of Paul, near Nain in 1770. Labradorite is a plagioclase feldspar which shows adularescence (a white or bluish light seen when turned). This optical effect is so unique to labradorite that it has been termed "labradorescence". It is the result of diffraction of light in the layers of rock. When viewed at certain angles, labradorite exhibits such captivating color that has led to Inuit legends stating that the Northern Lights shone down on the shores of Labrador and were captured inside these colorful stones.
- Stone's healing properties: If Labradorite has found its way into your gemstone collection, it could be a sign that you're in need of a spiritual facelift. Labradorite awakens you to this deep inner consciousness, a world where your creativity has infinite possibilities. Labradorite invites you to go down the rabbit hole, and the deeper you go the weirder it gets. But that's a good thing. That means you'll have lots of adventures, especially when you gain the confidence from Labradorite to dance to the beat of your own drum. (energy muse).
Designed and assembled in Chicago, USA, by Nyet Jewelry designer Delphine Pontvieux.