Life in the slow lane
LIFE IN THE SLOW LANE ORIGINAL PAINTING.
Original art, painted by Delphine Pontvieux in her Chicago workshop.
- Oil painting on 100% cotton stretched canvas.
- This painting depicts a serene, peaceful tropical beach scene.
- Size: 20" x 16" (50 x 40 cm).
- Canvas wrapped.
- Painted by Delphine Pontvieux in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- This painting is currently drying and still needs to be varnished to give it more vibrancy, depth, and to protect it. Available to ship in December 2020.
Equestrian Necklace - 12 colors!
5 MM ROUND LEATHER NECKLACE WITH HORSE BIT PENDANT Handmade in Chicago, USA, by Nyet Jewelry designer Delphine Pontvieux. Thick 5 mm black round leather cord. Horse bit pendant measures 4 inches (100...
Signature Bracelet Black
STITCHED LEATHER AND STAINLESS STEEL SHACKLE Handmade in Chicago, USA, by Nyet Jewelry designer Delphine Pontvieux. Made of a 1/2 inch (12.7 mm) wide strip of fine Latigo leather, which...
Stirrup Suede Necklace
STIRRUP AND SUEDE NECKLACE This is, yet, another version of the NYET super popular Stirrup necklace series. This one was designed with a casual vibe in mind for those who...
2-in-one necklace and wraparound suede and stainless steel bracelet.
This is a very versatile accessory that will find its place in your travel kit or at the office: you can wear it as a necklace, or as a double wraparound...