Not Your Traditional Mounted Long Horns
MOUNTED TEXAS LONGHORN STEER HORNS WITH METAL ADORNMENTS AND CHAINS.
- The unexpected mounting lends this piece a contemporary, industrial and more modern look than the typical western style for which they are known for.
- This one-of-a-kind art piece can be wall-mounted or displayed horizontally, on a dinner or coffee table for example. Also comes with a wooden 11 x 14" plaque (not pictured) onto which it can be drilled for added stability, especially if displayed horizontally.
- These premium quality (AAA quality cow horns) have been buffed/sanded and professionally polished to a glossy finish.
- These natural cow horns measure 27" (67.50 cms) and 26 1/2" (66.25 cms) respectively straight across from tip to opening, not measured on the curve.
- The total length of this art piece is 54 inches (1,35 meters), measured straight across from tip to opening, not measured on the curve.
- Please take note that the center piece onto which the horns are mounted is very narrow. Traditional horn mounting is done with a wooden block in the middle, and oftentimes it is quite long compared to the actual length of the horns, in order to enhance the overall size effect of the final product. This beautiful piece is mostly made of horns!
The horns are Off White, Brown, Grey and Black in color.
- Inside frame made of wood, metal and foam with stone clay on the outside.
- Bejeweled with stainless steel metal spikes, grommets and oxidized chains.
- Original art handmade by Delphine Pontvieux in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
In-person delivery in the Chicago area. Please note, this piece doesn't ship for free. If interested, please contact me here to determine shipment costs.
Angelika Hair-on Cowhide open back top
A ONE-OF-A-KIND HAIR-ON COWHIDE LEATHER TOP WITH BUCKLES AND SNAPS. OPEN BACK DESIGN Made of brindle white and brown hair-on cowhide leather. This is a look that you won't find anywhere. And there is...
Big Waves on Stocking Island
BIG WAVES ON STOCKING ISLAND PAINTING. Original art, painted by Delphine Pontvieux in her Chicago workshop. Oil painting on cotton canvas panel. This painting depicts the view from a cliff of...
BIMINI'S WRECK PAINTING. Original art, painted by Delphine Pontvieux in her Chicago workshop. Acrylic painting on 100% cotton canvas panel. Size: 11" x 14" (27.9 x 35.5 cm). Not framed. Painted by...
Blue hole by a sand bar
BLUE HOLE BY A SANDBAR ORIGINAL PAINTING. Original art, painted by Delphine Pontvieux in her Chicago workshop. Oil painting on 100% cotton stretched canvas. This painting depicts a sand bar with the tide...