Horse Head Belt Antique Silver Finish
HAIR-ON COWHIDE BELT WITH HORSE HEAD CONCHOS AND TWO-PRONG BUCKLE
- Designed and handmade by Delphine Pontvieux in Chicago.
- Made with two horse head conchos and large silver grommets.
- Hair-on cowhide strip is 1 1/2-inch wide.
- Two-prong antique silver finish buckle measures 2 1/4 x 2 inches (56mm x 50mm).
- Belt Measurements (Medium/Large):
- 44 inches from tip of buckle to tip of belt
- 38 inches from tip of buckle to center hole of belt.
- This belt can be custom made to size.
- Choose "custom" for size and enter your size information in the "note" box. Please double check your measurements, as custom made items are non returnable.
Skull and Portholes belt
LEATHER BELT WITH LARGE SKULL BUCKLE Extremely limited design. The buckle measures 4 x 3 inches (101 x 76 mm). Cast in Italy. The thick leather belt measures 1 1/2 inches wide (38 mm)...
Nyet Jewelry Gift Card
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Nyet Jewelry Gift Card. Gift cards are delivered by email and...
The Equestrian belt
LEATHER AND BUCKLE ADORNED WITH A 3-SIDED HALTER RING At last, an original equestrian-themed belt buckle! Sturdy, yet, polished look. Perfect to compliment a horse riding outfit, or your favorite pair of jeans...
The Amsterdammer Belt
LEATHER BELT WITH LEATHER AND METAL BUCKLE ADORNED WITH RIVETED DUTCH GUILDER COINS, AND THE INSCRIPTION “FIETS TE KOOP” IN “OLD ENGLISH” LETTERS. This leather belt is a one-of-a-kind creation, designed and...