Fringe benefits leather choker
- With its sleek lines, almost architectural in design, yet, dangerously sexy, this choker packs a healthy dose of attitude for the woman who means business. Definitely not for the wallflowers.
- On trend with what is hot this spring-summer, i.e. lots and lots of long fringes and the big come back of the choker necklace on the couture runways, this creation looks stunning when worn over an unbuttoned blouse, a plunging neckline or under a structured jacket.
- This double choker is made of stitched latigo leather (straps are 1/2 inch wide, 13mm) with rivets.
- 2 metal buckles make it completely adjustable for a comfortable fit around your neck.
- Attached pendant is a long leather tassel made of deerskin and a solid metal flat cap, which measures 10 1/4 inches long (260mm). Please note that the tassel can be cut to the length of your choice prior to shipping. You can also cut it yourself with good kitchen scissors to achieve your desired look once you have it on.
- Please note that this item is not returnable if altered.
- Handmade in Chicago, USA, by Nyet Jewelry designer Delphine Pontvieux.
The Statement earrings in silver or gold
EXTRA LONG TASSEL DEERSKIN LEATHER EARRINGS Made of buttery soft black deerskin leather. Approximate length: 12 inches (30 mm). Can easily be shortened upon request or by yourself to any size...
STONE OILED LEATHER CUFF WITH SHACKLE HARDWARE AND MAGNETIC CLASP. Love the look of a luxurious leather cuff with timeless equestrian flair? Search no further, this sophisticated bracelet is for you. Put it on and...
Springbok fuchsia oversize fur bag and matching chain wallet
BRIGHTLY DYED SPRINGBOK OVERSIZED BAG WITH GOLD METAL HARDWARE AND MATCHING CHAIN WALLET. Do you own a piece this exclusive in your closet? From shape to materials to design, this bag is totally original...