Quicksnap wraparound bracelet Latigo leather
by: Nyet Jewelry
TRIPLE WRAPAROUND LEATHER BRACELET WITH SQUEEZE CLASP BUCKLE AND SCREW TOP RIVETS
- Made of a 1/2 inch (12.7 mm) wide strip of Latigo leather, a high quality hide which is used for saddlery work (horse saddles and bridles) and is resistant to the elements.
- Designed to wrap three times around the wrist.
- Adorned with a nickel-plate squeeze clasp buckle, which measures 1/2 x 1 1/4 inches (13 x 32 mm) and two screw top-style rivets for added style.
- Available in three sizes:
- SMALL: best suited for wrists under 7 inches, or 178 mms.
- LARGE: best suited for wrists up to 7 1/2 inches, inches, or 190 mms.
- CUSTOM: This is your best bet for a perfect fit. Wrap a piece of string around your wrist (not too tight, not too lose) and measure its length against a ruler. Enter this number (in inches or mms) in the instruction box at checkout, or give it to us via email or chat.
- This wraparound is especially perfect for those with extra tiny or large wrists who always have a hard time finding a bracelet that fits right!
- Handmade in Chicago, USA, by Nyet Jewelry designer Delphine Pontvieux.