Pelham horse bit Necklace
5 MM ROUND BRAIDED LEATHER NECKLACE WITH PELHAM HORSE BIT PENDANT AND CHAIN
- Here comes a new variation of the ever popular equestrian necklace. In lieu of the better known snaffle bit shape that is widely used in the equestrian couture world, Pontvieux decided to use another type of horse bit this time: the Pelham horse bit, which is widely favored by polo players all around the world.
- Thick 5 mm braided round leather cord.
- Pelham horse bit pendant measures 3 inches wide (75 mm) by 2 inches in height (50 mm) and is connected with a stainless steel chain.
- The closure is a stainless steel bayonet clasp.
- Approx. standard length of necklace: 18 inches. Should you need the length of the necklace to be adjusted, feel free to mention the size in mm or inches that you would like to order in the note box at check out. Always get the perfect fit at no extra cost! Please note, custom orders are not returnable.
- Designed and handmade in Chicago, USA, by Nyet Jewelry designer Delphine Pontvieux.
Deerskin necklace with pave rhinestone and smoky quartz pendent
MULTI STRAND DEERSKIN LEATHER NECKLACE WITH PAVE RHINESTONE AND LARGE SMOKY QUARTZ PENDENT. Multiple strands of buttery soft deerskin leather, about 6/16 inch wide (10 mm). "Slip over the head" design....
Deerskin necklace with pave rhinestone and horn pendent
MULTI STRAND DEERSKIN LEATHER NECKLACE WITH PAVE RHINESTONE AND HORN PENDENT. Multiple strands of buttery soft deerskin leather, about 6/16 inch wide (10 mm). "Slip over the head" design. Adorned...
Leather and gems necklace choker 2.0
12-STRAND 2MM ROUND LEATHER CHOKER WITH LARGE SILVER PENDANT WITH FACETED CITRINE AND TWO PIETERSITE CABOCHONS. This stunning choker necklace is made of twelve strands of 2 mm thick round high quality leather...
Angelina 2-in-one convertible necklace and choker
WIDE HAIR-ON COWHIDE CHOKER WITH LARGE SILVER PENDANT WITH FACETED LEMON TOPAZ AND SMOKEY TOPAZ STONES. This wide choker necklace is made of bright green hair-on cowhide with a stainless steel spring gate...