Pelham horse bit Necklace
by: Nyet Jewelry
5 MM ROUND BRAIDED LEATHER NECKLACE WITH PELHAM HORSE BIT PENDANT AND CHAIN
- Here comes a new variation of the ever popular equestrian necklace. In lieu of the better known snaffle bit shape that is widely used in the equestrian couture world, Pontvieux decided to use another type of horse bit this time: the Pelham horse bit, which is widely favored by polo players all around the world.
- Thick 5 mm braided round leather cord.
- Pelham horse bit pendant measures 3 inches wide (75 mm) by 2 inches in height (50 mm) and is connected with a stainless steel chain.
- The closure is a stainless steel bayonet clasp.
- Approx. standard length of necklace: 18 inches. Should you need the length of the necklace to be adjusted, feel free to mention the size in mm or inches that you would like to order in the note box at check out. Always get the perfect fit at no extra cost! Please note, custom orders are not returnable.
- Designed and handmade in Chicago, USA, by Nyet Jewelry designer Delphine Pontvieux.